Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810 and Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: DU

SMS problem

Recently have problem with my SMS. I can recieve SMS but when i reply it, a red "X" appears next to the message and a text underneath the message in red appears"Network out of order". This is the first time having such issue. Any help will be appreciated

Click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved so other people on the community can quickly find and solve the similar problems they are facing. To give thanks, click on thumbs up
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: SMS problem

SMS travels over your carrier's "voice" network and not the data network which is connected to RIM's infrastructure.  Therefore, if there is a problem with the network, it would be your carrier's network and you've have to contact them.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810 and Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: DU

Re: SMS problem

true i contacted my carrier and seems it was their problem which it got solved!!! yeay 

thanks for the reply mate 

Click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved so other people on the community can quickly find and solve the similar problems they are facing. To give thanks, click on thumbs up