Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: No Carrier

SOS!!!!!! Need Help With "JVM Error 545" on Bold 9930

[ Edited ]

Someone, anybody please help me!

Okay so here's my dilemma:

I have a Blackberry Bold 9930, no carrier, but I was using T-Mobile with it. So for about a week or so it was working fine, however out of the blue my phone shuts off and a white screen reads "JVM Error 545" with a reset link thing under it. After clicking it, it returns to the same message.

After countless HOURS of Google work, I found many solutions, some that seemes extrememly complicated, and some that flat out didn't work.

1. I downloaded the Blackberry Desktop Manager for Mac

2. When I plug in my phone the first message that prompts up is:

Free Web Proxy

3. Then after I click repair and get this:

Free Web Proxy

i honestly don't know what to do anymore, have sort of hit a wall. Being that my phone has no carrier I have no idea what software to install if that was the case. Also, I looked up Sprint Software but it lists specific versions, and the only way that I'd know to find it out was if my phone actually turned on.

My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: SOS!!!!!! Need Help With "JVM Error 545" on Bold 9930

Hey nivek_yabas,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Follow the steps in this KB article to resolve the issue: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB12077

Let me know if you have any more questions.  

Please note:  You may need a click on repair when you receive that prompt as you provided.  If the issue still continues you may need access to a PC to continue with the steps in the KB article.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!