Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Style
My Carrier: Sprint

STYLE 9670 is now discountinued!

Finally,,nearing a class action mine was replaced by Sprint with a TORCH. No more Style for the safety of people who have one.

My Device: Blackberry Style
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

Re: STYLE 9670 is now discountinued!

What Class Action?????????????
Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Yea, what class action?
Regular Contributor

Oh, there isn't one. U just complained too much and they wanted to prolly get rid od you
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Style 9670
My Carrier: Telus

How discontinued?

Am I to be one of the last and few with this flip hanging outside my shirt pocket? Or my jacket pocket?

Well, I was the first on the block and... I have never seen another. Oh wait, yes, once. Once an older lady had a Style and she was standing in a line up just ahead of me. And she too was looking at it with the same dismay. In our hour of dismay of discontinued? Or perhaps the Geotagging had tried to not allow a picture, again.

Well, as I tell my friends I bought the wrong car. But, but I really love the look and the feel of this ol' Edsel, she"s got "Style". And really technically advanced with the big font and a clock that lights up the room.

Now I wishes I showed that lady, I too have one, to be discontinued...

New Contributor
My Device: style 9670
My Carrier: sprint

just found that out when i needed a new battery. they dont sell the battery for it anymore so my only two options were to upgrade or get a replacement phone altogether thru sprint. so basically just paid for a phone and battery they discontinued bcuz they was not sending me a differ one unless i paid for a upgrade. ive heard that blackberry are suppose to be discontinuing all of their deviced the end of this year has anyone else heard that. a sprint rep told me that

Regular Contributor

Yea the ending of this year supposedly bb10 comes out

New Contributor

What is bb10? If they are going to discontiue all of their devices they need it to where my playbook can sync with another brand of phone. i heard htc is being discontinued as well

Regular Contributor

Bb10 is there next generation software that will run on their new phones and playbook. Pretty sure they will still support their old phones tho. 

New Contributor

Do you think bb10 will cover the current playbook? Where do you find info on the bb10?