Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Same Tone for all ringer types????

Hello, I just started having this problem.  When in my profile section area I try to change my ring tone, notification, or any type of sound and the same sound comes out for all tones, 3 short beeps.  I am having the same problem with my alarm clock where it will not make the sounds that I choose and reverts to this same 3 short beep sequience.  Does anyone have any ideas to what the problem could be?  I have already tried to restart my phone, but that did not solve the problem.  Thank you very much for your help!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Same Tone for all ringer types????

Follow the steps for changing tones for different services –

1. Profiles
  2. Advanced
  3. highlight Active profile
  4. click Menu and select Edit
  5. SMS Text
  6. Our of Holster: Tone
  7. Ring Tone: Change as desired
  8. Volume: High/Medium/Low

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Im experiencing the same issue, just got the bold and this is really annoying. any help please???? the above help just shows how to change doesn't actualply address our issue....

I have the same problem, i keep changing the settings for my different email accounts and the bb insists on updating other email accounts, so every time i correct one, the others are broken.  It is very annoying, is there a fix for this?