Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Saving Current Theme in 8120

After a complete wipe, I find that the theme I presently display on my screen is not an option.  Is there a way to save the current theme?  I am sorry, but I do not know the name of the theme either.  Thanks, MRH
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: Saving Current Theme in 8120

When you click on options and then on theme, it doesn't say Active next to any of them?
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thank you for the inquiry.  The "t-mobile" theme is shown as "Active", however, this is not the theme currently showing on my screen.  I am trying to figure out how to save the one showing on my screen, as it is not one of the options given for themes to choose from.  Thanks again, M
Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Well that's quite odd, I know that doesn't help you solve the problem though. So you wiped the phone and reloaded it? And this theme was already there? Is it possible when you reloaded the phone that t-mobile had updated their theme and that's what you're seeing? I know you probably don't want to change themes and risk losing the one you have. But you can probably do a google search for the t-mobile theme and see if it's what you have. Or you can post a picture of it here and let other t-mobile users see it and maybe they will recognize it.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!