Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Saying Goodbye To Torch And Hello To Android!!

after 4 or 5 Torches all gone bad, and this latest one given me the most strange problems, the touchscreen just stops working, I do a battery pull and touchscreen starts working again but only for a short while..  although the trackpad always works.. 

anyway, I spoke with a super awesome supervisor at ATT and I charmed her and she agreed to send me a brand spanking new android phone.. The 

Samsung Captivate

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Samsung+Captivate+%28TM%29...

its ATT best Android phone..

but wait, it gets better, she sent it fed ex overnight shipping, so It will arrive tommorrow!!

and even better, I said,  do I send this Torch back, she said, "I dont want it"  lol..

so I get a new phone and keep the Torch all at no charge and not extended contract!!!

I will try and clean install and hopefully sell the Torch on Ebay, I will also unlock it.  The phone is mint cond and I have lots of extras..

so , its been swell BB users, but I cant be dealing with this $%^& anymore..

NEVER buying BB again

NEVER buying anything Apple again...

(selling my ipad too)

Seen God 7/11/1995. I met Satan 6/2008 and in 2009... I was c r u c i f i e d by Spirits..
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Saying Goodbye To Torch And Hello To Android!!

Good luck.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

hey, got new phone today, and lemmie tell you, OMG this phone is amazing, blows away the Torch in every way, freaking unbelievable!!!

it was factory sealed brand new, Im so happy!!!

side by side it makes the Torch look like a phone from the 80's!!

it has .. LARGE SUPER AMOLED DISPLAYBrighter, thinner, and higher-resolution than traditional screens.

and some many pixals!!

16 MILLION pixals..

bloooooowwwwsss away Torch!!

seeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wouldnt wannna be yaaaaaaaaa (meaning wouldnt wanna be someone who owns a Torch)

lol

Seen God 7/11/1995. I met Satan 6/2008 and in 2009... I was c r u c i f i e d by Spirits..
Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

[ Edited ]

yay for you 

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V