08-31-2011 09:14 PM
I'm hoping this is just some setting I haven't found yet. When I playing a video on my Torch 9800 the screen will blank after about 2 minutes. This is extremely annoying as I'm usually trying to entertain a 3 year old at the doctors or dentist at the time
Any help is greatly appreciated. I couldn't find anything like this happening to anyone else through googling. If the answer is something like resetting the phone or something that's fine...I haven't done it before but I'll do what i have to to fix this.
09-03-2011 12:21 PM
I think you can try two things : the soft reboot, and if it does not work, the hard reboot. Don't worry, you can't lose data with these two reboots.
Soft reboot :
1) Hit the three following keys at the same time :
- Right Shift
2) wait 2 minutes for the Blackberry to wake up.
Hard reboot :
1) your Blackberry device is on
2) remove the battery and wait for a minute
3) Put the battery back
4) wait 5 minutes for the device to wake up.
Please tell us if it works for you.
09-03-2011 01:03 PM