Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Select Contact List have 2 Gmail Options.

Hi Team,

I had some issues with the BB Software (BB App world which was not able to detect all the software on my BB)  got a fresh software installation done. So it was like a new BB device. 

I had already taken a backup of my device. However was afraid to restore all cause it may again cause this problem. hence i only restored by address book and BBM Contacts. 

Now when i go to my contacts i have all off them but in "Select Contact List" In the options on Contact i see 2 options there. 2 Gmail accounts listed there. 1st Gmail account has 320 contacts and second one has 48 contacts.  I have not even set up any email acccount so far. hence dont know how did this happen. 

Need your support here please. 

Regards,

Amit Mokashi 

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Select Contact List have 2 Gmail Options.

Hi amitmok,

Did you have 2 Gmail accounts integrated on your BlackBerry smartphone? When you restored your address book, it would have restored the Gmail contact lists.  Also, because the email integration information is controlled by the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS), once your device registers on the network, the integrations should be restored.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!