Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Sending video through email

My only options when I try to send a video is to send it through bluetooth or to a Yahoo messenger contact. How can I send it through email? I updated my device with all the latest software. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Sending video through email

Hi there,

There are limits in the size of a file that you can send via email on your BlackBerry.  How large is the video file?  Here is a little more info on email size limits: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB03592

Assuming the file size is within the allowable limit, one way you can try to email the file is to go to your email inbox, start composing a new message, and then press the BB Menu button and select "Attach File".  You should then be able to attach any file on your device or microSD card memory.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!