Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

SX
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Smart

Service Book Entries

I accidentally deleted my service book entries on my BB Pearl 8100. How can I have them back?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Service Book Entries

On the same page where you found the Service Books, look for Host Routing Table, then inside it press the menu button and choose Register now.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

SX
Contributor

Thanks for the help.  I will try it later.  What if nothing happens? Can you help me out again?

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

Of course I can. You're from the Philippines, aren't you?
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

SX
Contributor

yes......I really appreciate your help...Have tried your recommendation but it did not work still. What else can I do?

SX
Contributor

I will be signing out in a little while.  Be back when I arrive home from the office.

Forums Veteran I

Please reboot the phone by removing the battery and placing it back then check for the Service Books, if you still don't see them, contact your carrier and ask them to send you all the Service Books you need for the BIS service.