01-11-2011 11:55 PM
I am trying to setup my Gmail IMAP into my BIS account.
I have followed all the setup procedures:
1. Addded my Gmail into my BIS Account.
2. Setup my Gmail into my phone settings.
3. Validated my Gmail on both phone and BIS account.
But I am NOT receiving any email messages on my phone other this:
"Your firstname.lastname@example.org email messages are not being delivered to your BlackBerry(R) device. To receive your email messages, turn on the IMAP setting for All Mail in your email@example.com account.
After you turn on the IMAP setting for All Mail, you must validate your account on your BlackBerry device.
1. Click the Setup folder (if available), then click the Email Settings or Setup Internet Email* icon.
2. Click Email Accounts.
3. Validate your firstname.lastname@example.org email account.
The other email accounts on your BlackBerry device are not affected.
BlackBerry(R) Internet Service"
I have followed thru the instructions again and again but I am still not receiving my Gmail messages.
IMAP is already enabled on my Gmail coz I also use Outlook as my desktop cliect which is working just fine.
Is there any way to solve this problem?...