09-21-2012 01:10 PM
Recently got my phone back from being repaired and has been updated to the new 6 OS, tried to set up my emails but when going to the setup email accounts icon, when pressed nothing happens?! Plugged phone into the computer and using desktop software went to applications and saw that email setup wasn't checked however when i tried to install the message "the installation files cannot be validated. please verify the installer package" keeps coming up. help?!
09-21-2012 10:14 PM
99% of email setup problems can be overcome by typing www.blackberry.com/integrate in to your phone's browser and proceeding from there. The other 1% are because your phone is possessed by demons and we are not certified to help with that.
I hope that helps you.
09-22-2012 08:22 AM
colleenalice wrote :
blackberry.com/intergrate takes me to a page 404 and doesn't work...
What Bill Suggested really works and if possible don't type just Click on that link from your BlackBerry browser it will automatically redirect you to Email setup.So please try.
Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.