Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Sever cerificate is not trusted

Hi

I am new to the forum but not to BB.  I have been running BIS on Bold for 12 months and have been using browser to check in on OWA calender.  I cannot however do this recently as BB will not trust the server certificate any longer.  I have all current root certificates, other mobile devices and computers have no issue with the server or with security certificates, it appears to a BB specific issue.

Server certificate is shown as trusted on device, certificate is issued by Entrust.

The server I am having difficulty with is https://webmail.ihostexchange.net in case anyone wants to replicate.

Vodafone cannot help and email provider simply states they do not support BB browser, as I mentioned this issue only arises with BB handheld and no other device

Thanks

Ken

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Sever cerificate is not trusted

i have a blackberry curve 8520 since i upgraded to v5 i keep getting the same error message it seems to be blackberry messenger and i have no idea how to fix this or return to the previous version, i have desktop software installed