Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Telus

Show what I'm listening to on bbm

Hello All,

I recently discovered that a lot of my friends on BBM are getting what songs they are listening too onto their BBM personal messages, and when I listen to my songs in my media folder, my blackberry doesn't do the same. I don't know how to get what songs I'm listening to onto my personal message and I would really like to know. Can anyone help?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Show what I'm listening to on bbm

i believe you have to go to your BBM profile and it should have the option of showing what youre listening to right there. 

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Telus

I have tried that, but even when I try to go to my profile, there is no 'show what I'm listening to' option. I recently downloaded the latest version of BBM, so I'm not sure if that's part of the reason why there is no 'show what I'm listening to' option.

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Its working for me. The option for "See what I am listening to" is not in options page but on main page below textbox to update status.

Visitor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: globe telecom

i have BB 9360, and i dont see the optio saying "show what i'm listening", i have that option before i but i dont see it anymore. should i reset the settings on my BB? I've already consulted to my freinds who are using BB but they do not know what to do because they have that option. When i recieve my BB phone and turn it on for the very first time it give me an option about the time and i choose "manual" instead of "automatic", by that time i'm not yet registered to BB messenger, a weeks later i decided to register to BB messenger and my freind do the registration for me. Everytime i open my BB messenger it give me a message saying that youre BB messenger failed to register to BB messenger BLA BLA BLA and say's please check the time BLA BLA BLA, and also thats the time that i dont see the option saying "show what i'm listening" and i change the time to automatic. My BB registered succesfully to BB messenger but still i dont have the option to "show what i'm listening". Now i'm gonna repeat my question, should i reset my BB? Do i lost my contact's to BB. please help me what do i need to do. T.Y in advance Smiley Happy)) GO BB