Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

Sign in into my blackberry acount

I can't sign in into my blackberry acount on this site: appworld.blackberry.com. I recive this message all the time i've try to sign in: Sesssion expired Your session has expired and you have been logged out.Close.

Please help me 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Sign in into my blackberry acount

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that may be close to your situation:

• KB32113 When attempting to update the BlackBerry App World storefront via the BlackBerry Browser the following error is displayed. "Sorry your session has expired. Please close all of your browser windows and then return to the welcome page to start again"

I found none that matched exactly to what you reported -- perhaps you can search the KBs and maybe have better luck.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

Hy,

Thank you for youre anwser. I've try what you said to me and this time I recive this message: 

Internal Server Error
An internal server error has been detected. Please try your operation again. (EC )

To return to the home page please click here....

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

And so, when you then searched the KBs for that error (you did search for yourself, right???), you would have come across this:

• KB31735 "Internal server error" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone when attempting to access secure HTTP intranet sites

But, given the sparse details from you, I've no way to know of that applies or not. Are you on BES? Are you doing these things from your BB itself? Or from a PC/browser?

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................