Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G 9300
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel

Skype for Blackberry 3G 9300

Hey Guys,

Can anyone help me to with the application of SKYPE for blackberry curve 3G 9300.

I have been looking for this application.. for so long but not satisfied.. neither with IM+ coz its having push to talk availability and iskoot has been removed the product.. fring is not supporting blackberry so far..

even skype is not having support for maximum blackberry devices.

I would request to the developers and other genius people here who can develop or guide when n how can i have skype application available for my deveice.

Regards

Sahil

--
With Regards
Sahil Khiwani
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Re: Skype for Blackberry 3G 9300

Hi and welcome

There is no Skype app currently available. Others have asked. Maybe someone will see your request.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G 9300
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel

Yeah some one should see our request.. this is the only thing the developer dont see in the support forums..

i was having n900 n was amazing phone i had .. ever.,.. complete device.. bad luck i lost that else.. wouldnt gone for any other device.

well i urge the developers please speak to skype people and develop one for Blackberry curve 3g 9300 

regards

sahil

--
With Regards
Sahil Khiwani
My Device: 9300 cruve
My Carrier: woodworker

iam looking for skype also so ifu get it send please the linke ibrah99us@gmail.com
beset regards
abuaubida
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

There is a skype app for blackberry but it willl only run on Verizon phones. No one except Verizon allows voip to be used over data on their smartphones networks. So Skype doesn't figure their client is useful for anyone else.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

IM+, Nimbuzz and Gizmo also support skype accounts. But unfortunately with the port for Voice blocked on non-verizon phones only I'm will work. Similarly on non-verrzon phones google voice uses a dial-in number instead of the data.