Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Slow internet

Recently, the internet service on my blackberry curve has been running very slowly.  This happens with a full wireless signal and in all locations (over a 20 mile radius in the new york metro area) where service has been excellent before.  This started happening about a week to two weeks ago.  I haven't dropped the phone, got it wet, or added any new applications since that time.  Web pages that took about 30 seconds to load now take about five minutes.  The upload/download arrows in the upper right hand corner still indicate traffic as they did before.  Thanks for any help.  -Jay 
Forums Advisor II
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Re: Slow internet

Try clearing the browser cache. Browser > Options > Cachec Operations.
Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Hi there can u help me. I have a blackberry 8520 it went in for a software update.
Now that its back my internet is very slow. Is there a way to make it fast again am in south africa

Thanks kessie
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: I don't know

Hold alt and click lglg this page should appear then click your blackberry button and go down and click on (clear log) and go back and check if its still slow send me a message if it works!