Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

So sick of Blackberry Storm problems

I'm so very sick of my Blackberry Storm that I got through Verizon Wireless. More often than not, the phone freezes when I'm trying to answer an incoming call. Even when no apps are open. RIM has got to know about all of these issues, but continually fails to respond to our basic needs. What a shame considering there are now so many different smartphone options.

I'll be getting rid of this piece of crap as soon as possible. 

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: So sick of Blackberry Storm problems

When did you purchase the phone?

I work for vzw. Might be able to help.

If you have an issue with it, get a replacement / after your third phone, u can get another model bb for free. The tour will be a good replacement - the retail value is technically $10 less Smiley Wink

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: So sick of Blackberry Storm problems

manifestcreative wrote:

I'm so very sick of my Blackberry Storm that I got through Verizon Wireless. More often than not, the phone freezes when I'm trying to answer an incoming call. Even when no apps are open. RIM has got to know about all of these issues, but continually fails to respond to our basic needs. What a shame considering there are now so many different smartphone options.

I'll be getting rid of this piece of crap as soon as possible. 

Was there and actual issue to address, or were you just venting before you get rid of it?

If there was an actual issue and you provide details like the device OS you are on

what version of desktop manager you use, specifics of what you have tried to resolve the problems etc.

We might be able to help.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter