Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: storm
My Carrier: verizon

Some issues with the 9530 Storm

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I have the Storm 9530.  So far, I am very disappointed with the product.  It freezes a lot, I have to remove the battery to get the phone works again.  I updated the phone to v.5 and made sure that everything else is up-to-date.  Unfortunately, it is getting worse.  Freezes a lot, you can't manipulate the positioning on the screen(click right but it would take you left), I can't even view the forward option in emails.  If I want to forward an email message, the forward message cannot be found anywhere.  Any ideas??

Overall, living with Storm 9530 is a nightmare...I am thinking seriously to take it back, drop the Verizon service and pay the penalty!!

[edited title]

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: How do I restart without taking out battery?

[ Edited ]

amrkaa wrote:

Hi everyone, I have the Storm 9530.  So far, I am very disappointed with the product.  It freezes a lot, I have to remove the battery to get the phone works again.  I updated the phone to v.5 and made sure that everything else is up-to-date.  Unfortunately, it is getting worse.  Freezes a lot, you can't manipulate the positioning on the screen(click right but it would take you left), I can't even view the forward option in emails.  If I want to forward an email message, the forward message cannot be found anywhere.  Any ideas??

Overall, living with Storm 9530 is a nightmare...I am thinking seriously to take it back, drop the Verizon service and pay the penalty!!

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Since your inquiry is so off topic to this thread, I'm asking the Mods to split it out to a thread of it's own. Plus, there are already hundreds of threads like this...there are many possible reasons...including loading up with incompatible or too many add-on apps. But, let's not discuss that in this other-topic thread...

Stand by...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................