04-16-2009 04:20 AM
04-16-2009 08:35 AM
Hi welcome to the community.
First of all this is not the appropriate board for posting this type of messages. From next time onward choose BlackBerry® Smartphones ->
ANSWER TO YOUR QUERY -
You're facing memory constraints in your device. Due to which MMS are being received in your device but for low memory they were deleted you even see them.
Perform the following steps –
1. Give a soft reset by removing the battery for 30sec.
2. Check how much memory is free in your device to Options -> Status -> Free Memory
3. To view all the database size go to Option -> Status -> click Menu button then select Database Sizes
4. Delete less frequently used application. To delete go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> highlight the application you want to delete -> click Menu and select Delete
5. If you stored your picture in device memory them move them to your media card
Check the below Knowledge Bases -
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit