Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: PlayBook - 64GB
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Steet To Go - Features

Question for BB PlayBook Development Team:  Sheet To Go is handy for viewing spreadsheets but lacks basic features for actually using spreadsheets that are available in the "Sheet To Go" on my Bold 9700.  For example - the only way I can figure to enter a formula is to physically enter the cell references.  One very basic feature of the Bold 9700 version is the ability to reference cells by navigating to them.  I cannot seem to find a way to do that on the PlayBook.  Are there improvements and/or enhancements planned for later updates?

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Steet To Go - Features

The Word to Go app for the PB is much better than the Sheet to Go app - it is actually usable. I have used Docs to Go since it first came out on the Palm, and I had better functionality back then than I now have on my Playbook. After Rim bought Docs to Go, I had high expectations but have been very disappointed with the lame implementation on this platform. What is the issue and when will a decent version be released?