10-08-2010 03:57 AM
I've recently upgraded my torch using device software from AT&T. I've searched through all items and found nothing. Can someone give explanation about this, or maybe RIM doesn't want this feature in their device anymore?
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-20-2010 03:39 AM
I found the answer on this website:
This is the translation:
The tools required are blackberries
1. Base OS 184.108.40.206 (which is already installed on your pc / laptop)
2. BBSAK v.18 / Blackberry Master Control
3. Micro mini usb data cable
4. Surely a PC or laptop itself: p
The step following steps:
- Connect the handheld to the pc / laptop
- Run bbsak / bmcp
- Select load cod's
- Take cods of java os 246 base we have. installed on the pc / laptop in (c: / / programfiles / common files / research in motion/share/loader/9800am ... 220.127.116.11/java
- Search cods from orange or vodafone themes other than att and blackberry6 (net_rim_theme_orange_360x480)
- Add to bbsak / bmcp
- Loaded into handheld
- After that switch themes
- Waallaaaaa ... Service your data reappears
02-16-2011 06:20 PM - edited 02-17-2011 06:15 AM
This works up till 337 but it doesn't work on 448, on 448 I did the following using BBSAK to get the STK:
Delete the AT&T theme net_rim_theme_att_BlackBerry6_360x480_t.cod
Restart ur phone (alt+rshift+del), this will load the default BB6 theme and get u the STK
Install the AT&T theme net_rim_theme_att_BlackBerry6_360x480_t.cod & switch back to it (if u want)
This will mess up ur folders, all 3rd party apps will be thrown out to the home folder so u'll have to rearrange them, but at least u'll get ur STK!
10-18-2012 10:15 AM
I recently upgraded my BB Bold 9700 (T-Mobile) to OS 6 and I have the following issues
Otherwise the phone works perfectly.
What should I do to rectify the above