Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: Student

Stolen BB 9700

HI my BB just got stolen, I live in Caracas Venezuela Blackberrys here are very expensive, they oxcilate between 2k Bsf to 6k Bsf thats About 870 $ to 1.5 K.

So as you might see its very hard getting a BB here but on top of all, that to the peopple doesn;t matter cuz Venezuela has the highst selling rate of BB in Latin America.. lol Well anyways i was just asking if theres a way to block my BB serial or something Definitly like my IMEI or My PIN or my RIM code something like that, if anyone could give me a link or tell me how i would be really  be gratefull Thank You

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Stolen BB 9700

It all depends on which country you live in.  Some countries block IMEI numbers, some don't.  Some carriers will block your phone's PIN, some will not.

There's really not much we can tell you here other than to call your carrier to see what can be done on their end.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9700
My Carrier: Student

Re: Stolen BB 9700

They Blocked the IMEI but isnt there a way, that RIM can block the whole phone?