Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

STK
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: blackberry curve

Re: Stolen Blackberry - trying to find info using PIN

Hi my sisters phone just got stolen an hour ago hw can I track it down.
I really need help really fast
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As with most things in life, the time to do something about this is BEFORE it happens.

If the free BB Protect was installed, then use it to do what is desired.

If a 3rd party tracking app was installed, then use it.

If nothing was done BEFORE this happened, then there's nothing to do except report it to the police and to the carrier.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
STK
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: blackberry curve

Well I appreciate ur help hay thank u very much
Visitor
My Device: blackbeery curve 9300
My Carrier: blackberry

[ Edited ]

I got my blackberry curve 8520 stolen last month but I don't know how can I trace/find it. I don't have the imei number but I still have the BBM PIN: >removed>. Please help

EDIT: Personal Information such as PIN is prohibited for your security. Please review User Guidelines  under section "Be careful."

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Everything you need is already in this thread...please read it.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 8790
My Carrier: blackberry

[ Edited ]

hi im Nhlanhla,yesterday i was attacked by 3 guys they took my phone(Blackberry) Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

please send me my ime number

Hall of Famer III

Hello,

I am very sorry for what happened to you. But, when you read this thread, you will discover that what you request cannot be granted by anyone here. You need to talk to the authorities and your mobile service provider.

Good luck!

My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: vodacom Tanzania

[ Edited ]

hi my phone blackberry 9860 is been stolen imei number  <Personal Content Removed>,please assist to locate it and which number is using it

Hall of Famer III

walterfe1805 wrote:

hi my phone blackberry 9860 is been stolen imei number  <Personal Content Removed>,please assist to locate it and which number is using it

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please read this thread...

Thanks.

Visitor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: tatadocomo

[ Edited ]

last night my black berry phone lost.Can you please tell current location who is using my mobile phone?

Its

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

model no. 8520 curve bb