Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Store ID not in current config

I recently updated my Microsoft Outlook to 2007. Now when I sync I get this error.  Any help would be appreciated.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Store ID not in current config

Are you on BES or BIS?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

I had everything working okay but now I get "store ID not in current config"  does anyone know how to fix this?  I tried taking the battery out of my storm but that did not work.

I can no longer sync anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks

New Contributor

I am having the same trouble, and it's very frustrating.  Can anyone help?  I can't synch my contacts and calendar with Outlook because I keep getting that danged message!  Thanks!
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Here is a KB that discusses that error message:

• KB19201 "Store ID not in current config" error when synchronizing with BlackBerry Desktop Manager

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!  Problem solved!  Whoo-hoooooo!  (Can you tell I'm happy?Smiley Very Happy)
Highlighted
My Device: 8310
My Carrier: at&t

I was able to just hit the reset (in BB desktop), and re-enter my settings without doing any file deletions. Not sure if I was able to my BB sync options are: delete everything from phone, and then one-way and deleted from the Outlook to phone.

But link really helped, so thank-you!