Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Storm 2 Touch Screen Problems

i guess it might be a hardware problem the digitizer might not be functioning as it should be......i own a bold 9700 and i was having problems with the LCD on it and i sent to this repair center that offer Blackberry Repair and they did a very good job on it...u might give it a shot....if this doesn't solve it than there is nothing u can do to fix it....Blackberry Storm Repair

New Contributor
My Device: 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone AU

Have the same issue, however instead of pulling the battery out to disconnect I have found that the "auto end calls" when putting it in the holster still works. (set in Options, Phone Options, General Options then "auto end calls" set to "into holster").

My Device: Mexico - RCC51UW
My Carrier: Micheal

i cannt understand..... every one of us has the same problem with the touch screen, and no one from blackberry team is answering us with the solution, is such problem is normal? should we replace the phone or refund .... hopfully we can find a solution by ourown.

still have this problem. Smiley Sad

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Storm2 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi,

Has anybody got any solutions yet on this.

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 9520
My Carrier: Three

Hi y'all,

Same problem with my Storm II 9520.

It only happens when device has been running for a couple of days.

Soft reset (battery out and in) will fix problem for a while, but then it re-occurs.

Symtoms include:

1. Not being able to hang up or answer calls.

2. Not being able to type text messages and emails.

3. The sensation of a "double click", as if the touch screen is being triggered twice by the one finger movement.

4. Seems to happen when the phone is on the charge or when I've been using it quite a lot... maybe heat related??

I would love an expert opinion.  Seems like there are a lot of others out there facing similar sitations.

Thanks, ANDY

www.andypobjoy.com.au

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hey guys can some one help me in deciding - If I should opt for a Black Berry storm -2?