Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: US Cellular

Storm 3

Has anyone heard if & when there will be a BB storm 3?
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Storm 3

[ Edited ]

[removed unauthorized link]

Steve
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Hi there,

At this point in time, there is no information as to when we might see a new Storm (or if we will).  Various websites have suggested that there is a new version coming, however at this point, we have yet to hear anything more concrete.  Hopefully more information will be made available in the relatively near future.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

[ Edited ]

I tried to post some information that has surfaced but as you can see above the link was removed because it was unauthorized?

Didn't realize this site was censored like that.

Steve
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Hi Steve,

Take a look at the Terms & Conditions for the forums.  Chances are that the link simply went somewhere that is not permitted according to the terms and conditions.  Generally speaking, discussion on the forums here are for assisting with current devices.   Speculation with potential devices is restricted as we don't know if the device will actually come to fruition and RIM is unable to provide any info.  Plus, it wouldn't really look good for RIM to permit links to sites that discuss devices that they haven't officially acknowledged.  Smiley Tongue  Best to avoid the rumor mill, so to speak! Smiley Happy

(Although personally, I'd love to see a Storm3!)

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

My Device: Storm, Storm 2

I was looking for a phone today and found that the Storm 3 should be out in March or April of 2011. I think I am going to hold off on getting a different BB till then.  Smiley Happy

Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs