10-16-2008 01:49 PM
Hi, can you advise
1) RAM size that used by the processor
2) How flash memory (128 MB) is used on Storm - as EEPROM? is it used fonly as storage or also as swap (as extension of RAM)?
3) Is the flash memory usage of Storm the same as that of 8830 and 8330?
4) The on-board 1G memory - is that for storage only or managed same way as the flash memory?
5) How much memory (RAM) is available after a stock Storm boot up and ready to be used?
This info will help me determining the resources available on Strom for app development and footprint management, and a feel of how it stands up with 8830 (World) and 8330 (Curve).