Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Storm and Bluetooth Headphones

Can anyone recomment bluetooth stereo headphones that work well with the Storm?  I'm trying the Sony DR-BT21G, and they're abyssmal - cutting out about half the time.  I don't mind occasional cutouts, but this is unusable.  Any suggestions?
Regular Contributor

Re: Storm and Bluetooth Headphones

I'm using Motorola HT820's.  They are really good except if you're on a train/subway they aren't very good at noise reduction and you have to turn them up quite loud.  I found them on EBay for a pretty good price.
Regular Visitor

I am using the Blue Ant 9i.

It is far and away the best BT headset I have ever had.  Blows the Jawbone I & II away for voice clarity and noise cancellation.

The BT connection is solid and Voice command works like a dream.

jfk

New Contributor

I am having trouble with the jawbone synce with the strom.  Has anyone gotten it to work?
New Contributor

I have been using the Sony BT22A Headset with no issues during normal playback.  The playlist is interrupted when you have a email delivered, but starts where the song stopped.  Haven't looked into the profiles to see if that can be changed.
Contributor

To confirm, the Motorola HT820's work well on the Storm specifically?  I'd read reviews on Amazon that these headphones only work on certain Motorola phones.  Do they work for both music and making calls?  If so, I'll try that.

Thanks for your help.

New Contributor

I use the HT820's also, and they work great with the storm.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530 OS .75 Verizon

I had to purchase a new bluetooth headset also since my 1 year old Motorola didnt want to work properly with my Storm. So I purchased a new Motorola Motopure H15 and it works nicely. I have still had this new headset loose a call once or twice so it makes me wonder if this isnt another issue that RIM needs to fix!

note: if your a VIP Verizon Customer you get 25% off your accessories in a Verizon store (not sure about online), the original cost of this headset was $99, with the discount it was only $74.25. 

Regular Contributor

Yes the HT820's work good for calls too.  You feel pretty funny talking on them in a crowd, but it works. lol
New Contributor

I have an HT820 and it keeps cutting out on me on my storm. It could be that my storm stops responding at random........