Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Storm

Re: Storm and Bluetooth Headphones

My JB 2 works fine - except sometimes it just won't voicedial.
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I just bought the Insignia NS-BTHDP (couldn't find the Motorola HT820s in stores, and wanted to be able to return them without paying shipping) from Best Buy, and they work great on the Storm.  I've had them for a couple of days now, and not a single skip or cut-out (vs. the awful Sony's I had).  No problems with calls either, though the sound quality on calls (on the other end - my end is fine) is a bit iffy (not sure if they're all like that).
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Hi I just bought the Headphones Motorola HT820 for my Blackberry Storm 9530 OS 5.0, and I just wanted to ask you What did you do to fix the problem? Im also having the problem of the songs being cut off but because of the new software update I don't have the problem with the media player stopping after loading the next song, and I tried the headphones (Motorola HT820) with my friend's Blackberry Curve 8300 and the work perfectly. Could be some issue with the Bluetooth technology?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thank you!!!!!!!!

knots_9@hotmail.com

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

i just bought the Motorola HT820 and i have the problem of the song being cut off, i have to have the headphones really close to the phone in order for me to get the headphones to play some music, Have you gotten the software update??

now i have the Storm 9530 OS 5.0, Do you think that could be the new software update that gives me some issues with the bluetooth signal??? but the headphones work fine when it come to answer phone calls.