Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Storm missing memo pad

I recently updated the firmware to 4.7.0.141 but had lots of problems most of which I have been able to solve but I lost the application centre and the documents to go and memo pad. I have got documents to go back but not a pdf viewer or the memo pad. It is not greyed out or up the top of the applications screen. Can I download it any where or another similar product just so I can make lists and notes and a pdf viewer, both preferably freeware. I am on vodafone but there is nothing on the site that helps. I have re sent the service books etc.
Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Storm missing memo pad

Hello and welcome to the boards.

So when you go into Options | Advanced Options | Applications Memopad is missing? If you go through the Application Loader again to reload the software just make sure that Memopad is checked to install it. Did you have the premium version of Documents to Go. The free version doesn't come with a PDF viewer, only comes in the premium version. Regardless if you can a PDF as an email attachment you can still open it using the native attachment service that all BlackBerry's have.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Storm missing memo pad

the memo pad is not in the application centre so I assume I will have to reinstall the lot.I was hoping there was a freeware notes app I could use to save me going through it again. Thanks for the help anyway