Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Strange email issue

So I have synced two other email addresses with my BlackBerry other than the BlackBerry address itself. One of them is a gmail account. Let's say it's xxxxxxx@gmail.com. Whenever I send or reply to an email on my BlackBerry that was sent to or from this email address I will get copied on that email to my BlackBerry. I can go to my PC, log onto gmail and send an email using this address and I'll still get copied to my BlackBerry. This doesn't happen with my other email addresses. If I compose an email using this address from my BlackBerry and send it, I will get copied back to my BlackBerry the email I just sent using the address (xxxxxxx@gmail.com). What could be causing this? Is it normal? I haven't had this problem with my other email addresses. Thanks for any help you can give.
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Strange email issue

WelcSmiley Happyme to the Forums

Here is a link to help you figure this out. 

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10332&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Not Specified

This fixed the problem Smiley Happy Thank you!
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Glad that worked!

Please check the SOLVED box in the box that answered your question! Feel free to give KUDOS to anyone who helped you!

And most of all - have a Merry CHRISTmas!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy