Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: Videotron

Re: Stuck at Facebook agreement page!!

Yes and I hit "accept". It looks like I clicked it but then, it returns to the shade of blue it was before I pressed it and nothing happens.

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: Videotron

So finaly, I (again) uninstalled Facebook. it went back to its original folder. When I clicked on it to download it again, I arrived to the downloading page.  Only problem is : I can only download the new version of Facebook, which isn't compatible with my curve 9300 (it's what is said when I click on download) Is there a way to download the version I had before from this page?  I don't want to download it through AppWorld because they charge me for data transfer when I download apps.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Go to www.blackberry.com/facebook and download from there. You can download from appworld or through your browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

trust John_Clark's advice. AppWorld is the easiest.

It seems that when you click on the Facebook icon on the home screen to install it, a a matter of fact that icon is a shortcut to a wrong website.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: