Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone

Stuck for ideas - Multiple BBs/Chargers failed?

Anyone come across this before. Ive realised over the past couple of days that all 3 Blackberrys in the household have been failing to charge. Ive tested different phone/charger combinations, and have a bunch of different OEM and other chargers, including trying USB/PC charging. Ive tried different power points in the house, and even USB on my laptop on battery power. Nothing seems to be charging the phones.

But, electircs otherwise seem fine. I can charge other stuff such as iPhone, and other micro USB devices too.

Any ideas? We've had exceptional hot weather, plus some lightning lately....Are BB batteries known for being flaky in odd weather conditions?? Any suggestions, or ideas to test the problem further, welcome! Thanks. Kev

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Stuck for ideas - Multiple BBs/Chargers failed?

Hi JustKev,

Welcome to the support community!

Can you tell me if any changes were made recently to any of the BlackBerry smartphones? Are the batteries completely discharged?
Have you been able to test with a car charger or test charging in another location?

Are you able to test with another battery that you know to be working?

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!