Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: XL Axiata

Stuck on loading screen

Hi, I recently charged my Blackberry Torch until 100%. After I charged it, I unplugged it and left it for 3-4 hours. When I went back to check on my Blackberry, this weird loading screen pops out. It's not a clock loading, it's blue loading circle. Also, I can still push the Blackberry button to view apps that running but I can't type or click or touch anything on the screen. When I see the apps that running, I see "Blackberry App Advisor" that is currently running but I think stopped responding. Here are some screenshot

As you can see, I can see the running app, but when I choose an app, the loading screen pops up again. I tried to do soft and hard reset, but still the loading screen keeps popping up. Please help me

PS : Please give any answer besides reinstalling OS and Wiping system

Thanks

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Stuck on loading screen

KevinFe wrote:

Please give any answer besides reinstalling OS and Wiping system

Thanks

I think that's what you're going to be looking at. Resetting your phone with a battery pull should resolve issues such as this. If it doesn't, you're not left with a lot of choice other than an OS reload.

Keep us up to date.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: Blackberry 9630
My Carrier: verizon

I too have a similar problem,but mine goes off after a couple of 'hard resets' but comes back on whenever I restart m y phone again.any one who
can help pls...

Regular Contributor
My Device: iPhone 4s
My Carrier: Warid Tel

Rue off and then turn on ur bb phone

If it was helpful press like button Smiley Happy
My Device: bold 9720
My Carrier: Free

hi! i've got the same problem with my bb 9720, but i think is because i've download the app "mp3 tag", and  when you click on ap advisor you should found a black screen with the blue clock but in the top of the screen the is a message such as "java.....URL...." or something like this. Eventually i haven't still foud a solution but i hope somebody could help me because i couldn't do something except called somebody or take a picture.