Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790 (OS v 7.0.0.528)

Substitute for BB 'MemoPad' similar to Palm 'Memos'

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a good application I could purchase for BB which would mimic my old Palm 'Memos'?

I am trying to get used to....ok, at this point I'm still just trying to become familiar with BB MemoPad, but so far I don't like what I've seen of it.

If you've ever used Palm 'Memos' you'll know what I mean.  It appears to me that the BB version is an entirely different animal, and I can't see how I'll be able to adapt its overly detailed, yet strangely utterly incomplete user interface, if that's the right term, to my needs.

I've searched for many hours through the various application offerings but it's difficult to determine how any program will work until one actually downloads it, goes through the motions of figuring it out, and so on.  The developers' descriptions of their apps' functions and features are often sketchy, at best.

Any other 'Palm refugees' out there? Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Substitute for BB 'MemoPad' similar to Palm 'Memos'

maybe you can describe in less than 300 words what is the Palm Memo and how it differentiates from the OS7 Memopad.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: