Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Suggestions for good sound quality bluetooth with BBC8330

I have a Plantronics Voyager bluetooth that worked GREAT with my previous smartphone.  But with my new BB Curve, the sound quality is horrible.  No one can hear me, they all say i sound like i'm in well.  My service provider is Alltel.  I've heard good things about Jawbone, but I want some real feedback about the sound quality of other BT devices, jawbone included.  Anyone?

TIA,

Elizabeth

Lithium Technologies

Re: Suggestions for good sound quality bluetooth with BBC8330

I've had nothing but good experiences with my Motorola bluetooth devices. I don't have any of the newer, more fancy units, though.
Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330

I use a Jawbone (original model) w/ my 8330. It's the best bluetooth headset I've found, works realy well.
My Device: 8330 Curve

I also use the original Jawbone with my Verizon 8330 and it works fine. The Jawbone is the best headset I have ever had. My only complain (and one most owners share) is the lousy plug for charging it.
Contributor

I currently use a Plantronics Voyager 520 with outstanding results on both ends of my 8320 Curve. Great clarity on my end and even complimentary comments from anyone I am speaking to. I highly recommend this model!