Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Switch Device for Palm Desktop hangs exporting calendar entries

The software appears to hang after exporting 86/176 entries.  I can export the calendar from Palm Desktop itself fine.  Is there a way to determine which entry is 86th to see if rem oving it might make the software continue.  POther ways to export my calendar (and maybe contacts) from the Palm?

Thanks,

Eric

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Switch Device for Palm Desktop hangs exporting calendar entries

open item #86 and #87 in your Palm.

to know what item it is, well, #85 should be on your blackberry Smiley Happy

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Unfortunately I don't see any entries on the BlackBerry (after reading your post I was hoping that there would be some).  Maybe I dodn't go back far enough but I went back a year or so.  I did archive the calendar on my Palm before starting so the only thing should have been repeating meetings and forward.

I might try exporting and importing to Google calendar and then export to Outlook and move it that way...  I only need to do this once which makes the $30 apps that should make this effortless not really desirable.

Eric

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I don't know.

but once you have your events in Google Calendar, you can just synchronize directly GCal<>BBCal
using the "Google Mobile Sync" application for Blackberry. It's free (as in free beer).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: