05-27-2014 11:28 AM
Hi, there. Greetings. I have a question which is pretty tricky and can't figure it out from despite i have researched around internet with various keywords. So here's my situation:
0. My old phone is Blackberry Bold 9780. Latest OS I use is Blackberry 7.0 I think (already have Wi-Fi free call feature)
1. I bought a new phone, Sony Xperia Z1. I open BBM on it. Then I inputted Blackberry ID I already used previously.
2. After inputting my Blackberry ID, I successfully transferred all my Bold 9780's BBM stuff into my Xperia Z1's, including contacts and groups I have.
3. I just tested to send any messages into my Xperia Z1's BBM contact list and ask what's my PIN displayed. He says I only displayed the new one (7xxxxxx), instead of my old one (2xxxxxx).
4. Meanwhile, since I bought Xperia Z1, i kept my old phone Bold 9780 without wiping it or even change anything and just leave it like its latest condition without SIMCard (It says "Insert SIMCard"). Since I never used any data connections anymore, I still have my BBM old chats and contacts in there.
5. My 5-year-old son accidentally use my Bold 9780's BBM and sent lot of messages into people in Bold 9780's BBM contacts, although it didn't use SIMCard. And yes, the messages he sent in chat appears with clock icon (waiting to be delivered). But I really hope the messages won't sent since the words are not necessary to read.
* What will happen if I turn on my Wi-Fi connection to my Bold 9780?
* Will the messages sent from my Bold 9780?
* Should I just immediately remove contacts on my Bold 9780's BBM? (since I know that all messages I sent to people will be deleted as well if I delete their contact, and it works)
* ...And the last confusion is, if I should remove contacts from my Bold 9780's BBM, should I remove from my Xperia Z1 as well since I use the same Blackberry ID to avoid the messages sent into others?
Really need for some help. Thanks for your time.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-27-2014 01:26 PM
05-27-2014 01:50 PM