Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: ATandT

Switching SIM card while using the same Blackberry ID

Hello all,

I recently had my Torch unlocked so that I could use both of my SIM cards (US ATandT and UK Vodafone) on it. Unfortunately when I popped in my AT and T card, a screen asking for my Blackberry ID comes up, and while it recognizes my Blackberry ID and password, every time I log in it says "Unable to login to your Blackberry ID account". I've tried many times already.

Should I reset the phone to factory conditions? Why is my Blackberry ID not working?

Many thanks

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Switching SIM card while using the same Blackberry ID

Hi blackbyte

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Before wiping your phone please go through this Article of Knowledge Base and try those suggestions mentioned before considering Workaround # 2 which is the last option.But first do your device backup.Also look for the Causes it will let you know why this error appears  :

KB28212  : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.