Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Balck Berry bold 9700
My Carrier: Telekom D1

Sychronsing problems/ fotos

Hi,

there is a problem sychronising fotos.  (BlackBerry Bold 9700)

Error messages says: No fotos found for synchornisation.

Please help me.

Thanks

akanton

Super Contributor
My Device: BB Z10

Re: Sychronsing problems/ fotos

Hi....

When you plug it in you will see 3 choices come up on your phone:
Charge Only
Sync Media
USB DRIVE
Click on USB Drive and it will show and open up your removable media card and your BB internal memory drive. Just like hard drives or removable drives on a pd. 

Once they are open you can choose where you would like to put your pictures/folders. I have mine under "photos" (original) but there is also a Blackberry folder there that has Camera and Photos folders in it. The same goes for your internal drive.

Once you decide which is best for your needs, you simply open that drive up ("open folder to view drive" is the command on W7) and drag and drop the photos or folders of photos or files, pdfs, whatever you want, over to either the internal drive or the media card/removable drive, and bingo it's there. No need to sync with phone. Once you drag and drop a file, onto either drive, it is there. I think this is the easiest way to do it though there are probabaly many others that will have additional ways of doing it. Good luck.

Thanks..

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Balck Berry bold 9700
My Carrier: Telekom D1

Re: Sychronsing problems/ fotos

Hi sameer,

Thank you very very much for your help!!!

Knew that allready, of course. Used it for tiding up. But  I learned an important little detail now:

The folders need to contain exactly the same fotos and the same numbers of fotos (after manuelly doing things), before your synchronsing process (software)  is working properly again.

Great!

Have a nice day!!!

akanton