Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Sync Apps to my BB torch

I cant sync apps from my account because of the following popwindow:

" Device Radio Off
   BlackBerry App World requires that your device radio is turned on to continue."

Is this AM or FM? Do I need to download that app. tobe able to download my Apps.?

I just migrated frim a iPhone where they do everithing for you. One size fits all. Dont liked that, but now i'm completely on my own.
Please advice
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Sync Apps to my BB torch

From your homescreen, go to Manage Connections and make sure your network provider's name is checked.  Then go to Mobile Network Options below that and make sure Data Services is turned ON.

There, now your radio in on.

Anything else we can help you with?  Just let us know.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Sync Apps to my BB torch

Thank, so... we got read of the pop window. Next step. Signing into my World" to upload some programs I had to delete..

It rebooted my device until I typed very slow my PW, and press the enter key so very carefully. the third time let me in but insists that I am (my device) is disconnected.

Many tries later (and many reboots) I am back in My World. still disconnected..(so it tells me) though is rebooting the device.

pls advice