Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Sync app

Hello all:

I was wondering if anybody out there can shed some light on the following issue.  I would really appreciate any input in this matter.

I own a BB8830 (World Edition) from Sprint and have been extremely happy with it.  Although it is my personal BB, I got it hooked up to my exchange server (BES) of my company.  Hence all my contacts (emails, calendar, tasks, etc.) in MS Outlook on my work laptop are automatically synced (wirelessly, of course) with the BB.  My question is, are there any apps out there which will be able to sync wirelessly my BB Address book to the MS Outlook contacts on my personal laptop at home?  This way, I can have all three contact lists synced to each other.  I tried a sync software by ThinkPost Communications but had problems with syncing due to security issues implemented by my corporate exchange server.  Are there any other app that I can give it a shot which may work better?  Thanks so much.