Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Maxis

Re: Sync between office for mac outlook 2011 and BB

[ Edited ]
Dear all.. I've managed to sync my BB with Outlook 2011. But a bit curious how it works, as I can't choose Outlook Notes to sync notes. I can only see Apple Mail Notes in the sync option list on BDM. How is the flow like? BB <-> BDM <-> Apple (Addressbook, iCal, Mail Notes) <-> Outlook 2011 or BB <-> BDM <-> Outlook 2011 I thank you in advance for your kind input.
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: verizon

crazy is not the word here, i have 2 imac 2 ipad 1 mac book, outlook for mac 2011

i have spent over 90 hours with verizon and samuel and bb support to sync all these together and its impossible.

not only that but after all these hours and uninstalling bb desktop manager 100 times now it take 2 hours to connect the bb to desktop

this is crazy, i had a fight with verizon and i contact ivan seidenberg the coo cfo chairman of the board and asked for an iphone and guess what, they wanted to charge me for it..  i told them they are CRAZY. i had one coming anyway for one of my 15 lines and i switched to iphone, guess what ????????????  it is no way near the bb  i couldnt stand it. friday afternoon with all my problems i switched bacy to bb. but i am scared because if i loose this phone i am screwed and i cant back up to anything.    help is needed here very bad. and no one cares at verizon or bb

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: ATT

For backup, I use 'Missing Sync'.  Doen't get  your information into Outlook but backed up and viewable.  

My Carrier: ATT

Forgot to ask.  I'm getting ready to switch to iPhone from BB.  What issues did you have on switch that you switched back?  -thx

New Contributor
My Carrier: ORANGE (UK)

Amazing! have had this problem Notes not synching with Entourage and hoped Mac 2011 would fix, but no. Mine is empty NOTES in Outlook 2011 post a synch! Amend in Mac Notes and Outlook restores content. Then synch via BB Desktop and Outlooks notes become empty, again! M<ac and phone notes are fine, except I get 2 of everything on the BB 9700!! Yes I am resolved to switch to iphone 5 (once avail in UK).
New Contributor
My Carrier: ORANGE (UK)

Sync between office for mac outlook 2011 and BB

Anyone else had empty Mac Outlook 2011 notes post a synch?

I have a  fully service packed LION and Office 2011, latest Mac BB dektop and OS/firmware on my BB9700

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: att

Re: Sync between office for Mac outlook 2011 and BB

I've given up. BlackBerry has given up the market by not building software that works inside Windows for Mac.. Let alone Mac itself. VERY shortsighted. This train goes back to mid 2010... Was nobody reading? Sorry but I'm out, I'm done & I won't shed a tear. Too much trouble to fight the battle any longer. Thanks to those BB employees who tried but your bosses are asleep at the wheel.