Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Storm

Re: Sync deleting all calendar entries on my Outlook

I too have been pulling my hair out on this same problem.  What I finally discovered was the Outlook, not my Storm, was the culprit.    I had mistakenly assumed that the Tools->Options->Other->Auto Archive settings applied to the calendar as well. They don't.  There is a separate setting elsewhere (I shouldn't have been surprised).  To check if Outlook calendar archiving is also causing your problem, right-click on the outlook calender in the folder view; select "Properties;" click the "Auto Archive" tab, and review these settings carefully.  In my case, the auto-archive setting had somehow changed to 4 weeks (I didn't have this problem in months past).

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: blah

Re: Sync deleting all calendar entries on my Outlook

I had the same problem on my Curve 8310... 3 calendars, data gone haywire... LOL  I've posted a fix in the BB forums here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve-BlackBerry-8300/Calendar-syncing-problems/m-...

You can/should merge everything into one calendar, get rid of the other calendars, and check your service books to be sure you have only one [CICAL] listed.  The link I posted should help break this down in detail, and I've got a link in my profile for multiple calendar issues that could help you as well.

Good luck!