Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Sync drafts saved in Outlook

I found this tech articile but wanted to know if it is still true.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=KB16270&sliceId=1&cm...

Basically it says that you can't sync drafts from or to the Blackberry device when dealing with Exchange and BES. Anyone know if this is still the case?

Thanks!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Sync drafts saved in Outlook

I believe that is still the case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

it is still the case.

part of the explanation being, if you use color in your Outlook draft, how do you want that transferred on your BlackBerry.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I shall add that the same rule applies to BIS account.
there is no draft sync for GMail, or Hotmail or any other email provider.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: