04-05-2013 12:15 PM
The sync between Outlook and my BB Bold 9900 used to work fine until last week. There's now a sync error message:
CRADSDatabase ERROR: (C:\Documents and Settings\ ... \SyncSDK.209.301\Translators\RimBB\Contract\ ... .adt) is not open.
I tried to update BB desktop Software as well as the OS on the phone itself.
I tried to uninstall everything and reinstall.
04-05-2013 03:28 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
I don't find anything in the public KBs with the error as you've quoted...maybe you'll have better luck searching:
Otherwise, I suggest this thread:
It starts with a process for cleanly starting over, and there is some discussion, and there is also a post (15) with links to older Desktop Software versions, if those are needed. Note that this is not, by any means, guaranteed to work...but it has worked for many to resolve issues they are having. (I cannot tell, from your post, if you tried that exact process or not...apologies if it's redundant.)
08-05-2013 10:23 PM
I am sure your old querry is solved. However, for the future, I would like to post that I had the same problem yesterday. The last I had synced was on July 30. I remembered that my laptop running on Windows 7 downloaded some automatic security updates on August 4. So I simply used 'system restore' and everything works fine now!