Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Sync with Windows Live Hotmail Calendar

Is there any way to directly sync the BB calendar with the Windows Live Hotmail Calendar?  It seems that the only way to do so is indirectly by using the Microsoft Office Outlook Hotmail Connector to sync with my desktop Outlook and then use DM to sync through a USB connection?  It would be very helpful to be able to do so directly while traveling.  If it isn't currenly possible, are there plans to develop such an app?

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Sync with Windows Live Hotmail Calendar

At this time, there is no way, however, as a Workaround, you can do what Im doing. I have a GMAIL account that supports full calendar sync with Blackberry. All my hotmail is being forwarded to my gmail.

On Outlook, I have the Google Calendar conector that updates my Outlook automatically when I make changes in my Black and Viceversa.

Hope this helps, until we get a real solution from Rim/Microsoft.

Everett

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Sync with Windows Live Hotmail Calendar

[ Edited ]

BlackBerry owners can synchronize their Hotmail Email, Calendar and Contacts with their BlackBerry smartphones over the air using AstraSync.

www.astrasync.com

http://astrasync.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/astrasync-brings-hotmail-to-blackberry-with-email-calendar...