Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Sync with company Microsoft Exchange server without Blackberry Server

if I were an IT manager in a company, and wanted to have my employees have their smartphone to do corporate emails, but not wanting only BlackBerry phones, I would look at BlackBerry Fusion.

BlackBerry Fusion is a bit like BES (= a lot of bells and whistles in terms of features, and in term of security), but for all kinds of smartphone OS. BlackBerry of course, but also Android, iOS and in a near future, Wndows Phone. "one ring to rule them all" in a way.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Probably BOLD 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Hi, Thank you very much for this very comprehensive answer. I will discuss the options with my IT department. Thanks a lot! BR, Christopher
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

tell us if you have been convincing ! Smiley Happy

this article may help:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/americans-work-after-hours-extra-day-a-week_n_1644527.html

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Probably BOLD 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone Germany

Good news, I have access to OWA without the VPN. I am checking this option. Hmm, it would be great if I could have a BB just for testing. Does anyone know an BB expert in Hamburg, Germany? BR, Christopher
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

I wouldn't bother with solution number 10.  Using the browser to access owa isn't effective or productive because of the screen size.