06-18-2012 11:48 PM
I just upgraded to 126.96.36.199 (bundle 60) from 188.8.131.52 (bundle ) and I noticed that Intellisync has been replaced. Unfortunately there seems to be a defect ...
I have Outlook 2003 runnig against Exchange 2003, and I have 3 public contact folders as well as my local contacts folders. I have marked the contacts in each of the folders that I wish to have on my cell phone with a specific category ("Bill Cell Phone"). With Intellisync, I had added each of the 4 folders to the list of folders and had created a filtering rule that said "Categories contain Bill Cell Phone") - As an aside, the upgrade did NOT migrate these settings and I had to recreate them - no biggie.
Unfortunately, if my local contacts folder is set as the default, the sync software filters and syncs my local contacts ONLY and does NOT filter and sync other public folders - I get only the 16 contacts from my local folder on my device. If I set the default to one of the other public folders, I get most (337/355) of my contacts (Private contacts - 16, Public Folder 1 - 46, Public Folder 2 - 138, Public Folder 3 - 155, for a total of 355)
The number of contacts retrieved changes depending on which folder I make the default (I get only 16 if I make the Private contacts folder the default, otherwise I get 337 (which is 2 less than the sum of the number of marked contacts in the 4 public folders). I get no indication of any failure or error of any kind.
Please, someone fix this!